Troubleshooting SQL questions
The error message:
- Appears in red text when you run a question that uses the SQL editor.
- Contains part of your SQL query, such as a column or table name.
- May also contain a three-digit API error code, such as
- Aggregations (counts, sums, etc.) are wrong.
- Results have duplicated rows.
- Results are missing rows.
- Dates and times are wrong.
- Data isn’t up to date.
My SQL variables aren’t working
What type of SQL variable are you using?
Field filter variables
- Filter widget doesn’t display a dropdown menu of values.
- SQL query contains a subquery (nested query) or CTE.
- 400 error from BigQuery.
- SQL syntax error: missing
Text, number, or date variables
I don’t know the variable type
Are you still stuck?
If you can’t solve your problem using the troubleshooting guides: