The Admin Tools tab contains features for troubleshooting. To get to the Admin tools sections, go to the top right of the screen and click on the gear icon > Admin settings > Tools.
Question error logs
Question error logs is only available on Pro and Enterprise plans (both self-hosted and on Metabase Cloud).
Metabase will list the questions that returned errors when last run, including the:
- Error message,
- Database that returned the error,
- Collection that houses the question that errored.
You can select and rerun multiple questions at a time while you troubleshoot to see whether you’ve resolved their errors.
Model caching logs
Here you can view the:
- Models being cached,
- The status of the last caching query,
- When the model was last cached,
- And who created the cache.
You can also click the refresh icon to rerun the model’s query to update its cache.