Troubleshooting connection timeouts
If your queries are hanging or timing out, the problem could be coming from your:
- Database connection
- Load balancer
- Reverse proxy server (e.g., Nginx)
- Cloud service (such as AWS’s Elastic Beanstalk, EC2, Heroku, or Google App Engine).
Resources for common deployments
Fixes for timeout problems will depend on your specific setup. These resources may help:
- Configuring Jetty connectors
- EC2 Troubleshooting
- Elastic Load Balancing Connection Timeout Management
- Heroku timeouts
- App Engine: Dealing with DeadlineExceededErrors
Are you still stuck?
If you can’t solve your problem using the troubleshooting guides: