People can’t log in to Metabase
No access to Metabase login page
If you’re not a Metabase admin, you’ll have to tag them for help here.
- Check that you have the correct site URL from Settings > Admin settings > General.
- Check if the account is deactivated.
No access to Metabase Cloud account
The admin password for
store.metabase.com (where you can find payment and subscription info) is not necessarily the same as the password for your Metabase instance (where you log in to look at data).
If you’ve forgotten your Metabase Cloud admin password, you can contact support to reset the password.
- Troubleshooting SAML.
- Troubleshooting LDAP.
- Resetting someone’s password.
- Resetting the admin password.
- Deleting an account that’s set up incorrectly.
Are you still stuck?
If you can’t solve your problem using the troubleshooting guides: